Download The New Stack eBook on Kubernetes
Complete the form to get your copy.
As organizations look to build, deploy and manage cloud-native applications at scale, many are evaluating and choosing Kubernetes ecosystem.
The New Stack provides an in-depth look at Kubernetes and the ecosystem that has emerged around this leading container orchestration tool. This ebook serves as a primer for both newcomers, assessors and implementers who are looking to make the most of the ecosystem of products and services emerging around Kubernetes. This analysis goes well beyond the basics and explores where Kubernetes fits into the DevOps pipeline, how to overcome production challenges, and considerations for Kubernetes adopters.
This ebook covers topics that include:
- An overview of the Kubernetes platform, components and architecture.
- An infographic exploration of the Kubernetes DevOps pipeline.
- Original data research and findings from our Kubernetes User Survey.
- A checklist for users and leaders wanting to assess Kubernetes.
- Best practices for overcoming issues with Kubernetes in production.
- Container Security
Geek Guide: Deploying Kubernetes with Security and Compliance in Mind
Guide to Modernizing Traditional Security
Containers for Better Application Defense
Modern App Security Requires Containers – Dockercon EU 2017 Panel
Get Stronger Security through Containers and Machine Learning – Dockercon EU 2017 session