Software Solutions Engineer – Baton Rouge, LA
The typical scope of work includes:
- SEs provide customers with an excellent adoption experience by building software into our subscription product to assist with deployment and integration of Twistlock into diverse enterprise architectures and cloud providers
- SEs help customers debug and rapidly resolve any problems they encounter with our technology and provide input on product design changes to avoid them in the future
- SEs create digital content like technical whitepapers, blogs, videos, and screencasts to help customers understand and get the most out of our technology
- SEs collect and share market insights, both at the macro level on general trends, and the micro level, from specific customers, to shape the development of new product capabilities
- SEs validate new features and create test software to automate product validation
- SEs typically have 2-5 years of experience in highly technical roles. SEs typically have at least bachelor degrees in majors including Information Systems, Computer Science, and Electrical / Computer Engineering. SEs must have direct experience in security, cloud services, Linux, containers, and at least a foundational knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform. SEs must have DevOps experience using technologies including Docker, Go, YAML, JSON, and Bash scripting.
- Equally important to these technical skills, SEs must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. SEs are the primary engineering contact customers have with Twistlock after they subscribe to our product so it’s critical that they take pride in delivering a great experience by being responsive, detail oriented, and disciplined when managing a large number of complex issues and features simultaneously. SEs must also be able to independently create and edit technical digital media content from need identification to publication.
- SEs may occasionally travel to customer sites and conferences, but travel is typically <10%. SEs will participate in on call rotations for emergencies, but on call incidents are infrequent. This position is located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
This position is located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Interested? Email Sharon@Twistlock.com for details.