Senior Public Relations Director
At Twistlock, we’re the leaders in cloud native cybersecurity – and we help hundreds of customers worldwide secure their modern applications across the development lifecycle, and from the top to bottom of the stack. After two and a half years leading the market, we have offices across the global, and a rapidly-expanding partner network, and over 25% of the Fortune 100 as customers. Now we’re looking for an experienced public relations director to help us trumpet our success.
As a key member of our marketing team reporting to the VP, Marketing, this role is responsible for:
- Developing and executing a public relations strategy that highlights Twistlock, our product, partners, and customers – across both traditional and influencer media.
- Working with the leadership, technical and evangelist teams to cultivate spokespeople and ensure message consistency.
- Collaborating with agency and internal resources to craft and place bylines, blogs and other content across a variety of outlets.
- Fielding inbound media inquiries and working with internal spokespeople to ensure rapid response to industry news.
- Building communications plans around key ecosystem events and announcements to ensure visibility of Twistlock in stories about broader trends.
- Measuring impact of bylines, media placements, and other coverage and working with the marketing operations function to establish ongoing benchmarks and KPIs.
You’re probably a good fit for this role if:
- You understand that consistent visibility is just as important as a consistent message when it comes to public relations.
- You have 8+ years of experience in a public relations or corporate communications role, with experience in the Security or DevOps industries.
- Over that time, you’ve built strong relationships with journalists, bloggers and other influencers across a wide range of outlets.
- You’ve successfully coached technical sellers, developers, and executives alike, developing them into adept spokespeople.
- You’re comfortable working with internal and agency resources to create stories that align company messages with broader trends.
Candidates ideally located in Portland, OR, San Francisco, CA, or New York City.