We are looking for a top-tier, full-stack software engineer to join the Twistlock team as our first Technology Integration Engineer. As Technology Integration Engineer you will be in charge of the following:
- Integrating Twistlock’s products with other top cloud products and platforms such as Datadog, Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Splunk, and others. Alignment and integration with relevant open source initiatives, such as CNCF projects.
- Constantly writing blogs and talking at conferences / meetups about integrations you did.
- Engaging with some of the most important technology and cloud vendors in the cloud native market. Developing, and project managing the launch of key technology integrations.
- Full-Stack engineer with at least 3 years of coding experience
- Experience in building or using REST API is a strong advantage
- Ability to learn new technologies super fast
- Computer science or an equivalent degree from TAU, BGU, HUJI, or Technion with GPA of 85 and up or an exceptional track record in full-stack development
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills (native level)
- A history of excellence in achievement – or just mutual friends who can tell us you’re great
This position is located in our Israel office.
To apply, email your resume to Careers@twistlock.com