At Twistlock, we’re the leaders in cloud native cybersecurity – and we help hundreds of customers worldwide secure their modern applications across the development lifecycle, and from the top to bottom of the stack. Our sales and marketing group has grown over 300% in the last year – and we’re looking for a skilled operations lead to help us sustain that rate – while ensuring that we continue to grow intelligently.
As a key member of the Marketing team, this Marketing Operations role will have a key role across our entire go-to-marketing practice – focused on three key areas – technology, measurement, modelling:
- Ownership of Twistlock’s go-to-market technology stack (marketing automation, CRM, sales automation, etc). Responsible for administration of platforms, integration of systems, and vetting/selection of new platforms.
- Maintains a regular measurement cadence for tracking performance of marketing tactics, content, and campaigns. Works with program leads to collect and centralize metrics on performance.
- Analyzes marketing and sales performance to adjust and iterate upon Twistlock’s marketing and sales funnel models – works with VP, Marketing to update model and underlying assumptions on a regular basis.
You’re probably a good fit for this job if:
- You have a strong preference for a particular marketing automation platform, but you secretly feel they’re all basically the same
- You’ve administered Salesforce before, and get frustrated when someone’s first solution is “more APEX code”
- The “how” of marketing measurement and technology is just as important to you as the “what” or the “why”
- Making system changes without backdating historic data drives you up the wall
- On the more mundane side: you’ve done something like this for at least 3-5 years, and have experience with full-funnel modeling and technology
Send a resume or questions to email@example.com.