Our mission is to provide a complete, enterprise-grade security platform for the cloud native ecosystem, so organizations can securely adopt and maximize the security benefits of containers across the entire production environment— thereby securing today’s applications from tomorrow’s threats. We’re a group of devops and cybersecurity geeks with a passion to constantly change and innovate in the nascent cloud native cybersecurity space. We challenge ourselves to swim against the current every day, for the betterment of our product and our culture. We relish tackling challenges that other companies don’t — and we never take ourselves too seriously.
Our marketing team has grown over 300% since 2016. We’re in need of a talented Marketing Administrator to join our team to help with the day to day work that supports this type of growth. In this junior role, you’ll gain exposure to every aspect of marketing, from social media to events, to demand generation. You’ll work closely with each member of the marketing team to ensure deadlines are met, information is shared, expenses are tracked and budgets are reconciled.
- Work with functional leads to track marketing expenses and reconcile budgets
- Upload data from marketing activities into marketing automation and CRM tools
Maintain marketing calendar of campaigns, events and other initiatives
- With the web and social team, work to update Twistlock’s site and channels with the latest news and content
- Assist marketing leadership team with administrative and operational tasks as required (expense tracking, coordinating team events / meetings, ensuring follow-up from weekly team syncs, etc)
Key Requirements include:
- 1-3+ years of experience in a marketing or administrative role
- Relevant educational experience, preferably a Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Demonstrated experience with tools like Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, and other office productivity software
- Detail oriented – able to ensure accuracy when working with large sets of data or budget information
- Able to successfully balance multiple priorities and deadlines to ensure work is completed on time and successfully.
- Basic HTML / CSS skills – able to customize existing web pages and emails
Additional capabilities that the Marketing Administrator may have:
- Understanding of social media platforms and best practices
- Knowledgeable about software development, DevOps, or cybersecurity
- Familiar with tools like Salesforce.com, Eloqua, or other sales and marketing platforms
MORE ON TWISTLOCK:
- We are located smack dab in the middle of the Pearl District in Portland
- We offer a competitive benefits package and 401K match
- We believe in collaboration and promote self sufficiency
- Our cybersecurity platform is best in class; You can feel good about what you’re promoting!
- We provide a “Be Happy!” fund to reimburse employee spend on fitness and childcare
Free lunches everyday
To apply, email your resume to Careers@twistlock.com