Do You Speak Geek?
Come and change the world with us,
one container at a time
Twistlock’s expanding team is looking for exceptional talent to join us. If you love problem solving and DevOps security, we have a spot for you! We are hiring both in the US and our Israel office. See below for open posiitons. Please send your resume to email@example.com
Software Development Engineer (Multiple openings)
At Twistlock we are developing a cutting-edge enterprise security product that enables enterprises to innovate with containers. We need talented full-stack software engineers to join our fast growing R&D team. The span of tasks for the new team members is broad and can vary from web application development to kernel module hacking. Potential candidates must have the skill set and know-how necessary to master new technologies and become productive in a short time frame.
- Full-stack engineer, must have the ability to quickly learn new technologies
- A history of excellence in achievement – or if our mutual friends tell us you’re great
- A passion for software development
Our R&D office is located in Herzliya Pituach, Israel. If you’re interested in joining our team, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Twistlock Solution Architect is a key member of both our sales and R&D teams. SAs help customers successfully deploy and run our technology and apply what we learn from that work to the product roadmap.
SAs are involved with customers throughout our relationship with them, including the following phases:
- SAs help understand customer requirements and design solutions for them
- SAs assist with the pre-sales process by answering technical questions, conducting proof of concept evaluations, and working with the R&D team to bridge any gaps
- SAs provide customers with an excellent adoption experience by helping with design, deployment, and integration of Twistlock into their environments and operational processes
SAs also work closely with the R&D team, including in the following ways:
- Sharing customer feedback, both at the macro level on general trends, and the micro level, from specific customers to shape the development of new product capabilities
- Working with R&D team members to debug and correct challenges encountered during customer deployments and designing product changes to avoid them in the future
- Identifying new product scenarios based on customer experience, designing product features to address them, and driving successful implementation of these features by the R&D team
SAs typically have 10-15 years of experience in highly technical customer facing roles. SAs need to have depth experience in security, cloud services, Linux, and containers. SAs need in depth expertise in container and DevOps technologies such as Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes, and OpenShift. SAs must also have strong general infrastructure skills and specific knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, and Google Compute Platform. Security skills should include areas such as access control, runtime defense / anti-malware, and vulnerability management.
SAs typically work from their home office 80% of the time, with ~20% of the time traveling to conferences and in person customer meetings. Twistlock is currently looking to add Solution Architects in the central US, western Europe, and Australia. Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com.